CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 30 March 2008

Burfdays!

As the title above mentions, this post is all about and dedicated to the people who's birthday fall on the 30th of March!! So, just to my knowledge, I only know two people who shares this same special day.

First off is my own flesh and blood, my cousin, my man, Thomas Lim!! 17 years old this year and going strong! Hope you have a great birthday and stop busying yourself around in Victoria Junior College, so we can go celebrate your birthday properly eh? Hahaha..

Secondly, the chao lakia of Kuching, Sarawak who hunts human heads for fun and drinks tuak then do some funny dance in celebration later: Alexander Marvin Manzes!!! (Yes, his name is really spelled like that) Yo dude, stop spoiling your lungs and go out and enjoy man! Tonight's your night so get ready to be crowned the king of the world! Sadly, I can't join you for whatever plans you have but... I'm wishing you a happy birthday now!! Hahaha..

Last but not least, to everyone else who's birthday falls on this day to:

Happie Burfday to all, and to all a Happy Burfday!! =D

0 comments: