CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 8 March 2008

UPDATEEE!!

Ahh... Internet! Glorious glorious internet! Bwahahahaha.. Pardon the mental retardedness.. Been deprived of internet for 2 weeks when my router went haywire in Singapore.. So hadta wait till i'm back home then could I go online. Oh yes, you heard what i said: I'M BACK!!! =D

Soo.. Due to the lack of online-ing and updates.. Missed out on quite a few events and stuff. So this post is entirely dedicated to everything and anything that has happened the past 2 weeks:

Founder's Day aka My school's birthday: Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)'s 20th Birthday Bash:

Anyways, was part of the choir singing the NEW school anthem that the Year 5 & 6 (Form 6 & ... 7? Lol) students sang. Recorded summore leh.. Not bad worr.. Principal said it was gonna be used till.. Forever? XD

Attire for the day.. All black + silver tie. Pretty contrast eh? Well, it's the typical choir outfit. Plain colour + striking tie. Well, despite the fact that the whole school was singing along the school anthem and the new song was blasted so loudly that we choir were undistinguishable.. Gotta say it was one hell of a performance for my 1st time. XD

Leaving Senior:

A good friend of mine.. A fellow M'sian... We juniors mentor and guardian.. The old man of our circle of friends.. My Sabahan friend, Zhe Chaw or just plain Chaw, is leaving us to another school + hostel. He couldn't make it for the cut off points for the O level results was too strict. And.. he himself didn't try appealing hard enough.. so.. whatever lah.

Main point now is.., He's LEAVING!!! Omg, Chaw.. How could you? Gonna miss you like mad man.. All your lame jokes.. Your "pro" basketball skills.. Your stupid laugh. Hahahahaha.. Haiz.. Hopefully will see you around more. Remember to go church ah? Heheehe.. Good luck & all the best in AJ & Oldham! You'll always be in our hearts.. Not like you're leaving Singapore or whatever.. but you know. [=

Exams & Results:

Finally finished my term tests.. Results are out.. And.. Honestly i gotta say I am not very pleased with my marks. Especially for the first term only.. Haiz.. Really gotta pull up my socks and get down to my studies. Hafta live up to my new year's resolution to improve in my studies. Till then.. I'll be busy slacking and playing around. God help me please! Lol..

Politics:

I don't really care about it.. But mostly kuching & s'wak stuff lah. So here it goes:

DAP WON in Kuching! Woohoo! XD

My Nigga Brother: Joey Lau's Bday!!

Ahh.. This is one important event. To my brother in Aus: This post is for you dude! Can't say I don't post about you liaoo.. =P

17 years old and still a bastard. 17 years old and still the same old idiot. 17 years old and still can't drive, neither kch or aus. 17 years old and still haven't shagged a chick yet, although still underage. 17 years old and still immature. 17 years old and i duno ur aus num. 17 years old and can't contact u 2 wish u happie birthday. 17 years old and I hafta blog about ur bday. 17 years old and bet i cant reach u in time. 17 years old and just wtf u do in dubbo 2 celebrate? 17 years old and many many more years 2 come. Have fun and enjoy urself in aus brother, sorry for the late wish. This one's for you.

Happie Belated 17th Birthday Joey!!!
=D

0 comments: