CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 13 March 2008

I'm Like A LAWyer...

Today, I take a step further into manhood. Today, I am reunited with man's best friend. Today, I get in tuned with man's masterpiece of all time. Today, I get in touched with the machine that changed it all. Today, I appreciate a little more those rough edged set of wheels. Today, I get to know man's second love (other than woman) a little bit better. Today...


I'm taking my law test!!! Hahahaha..

Soo.. Been cooped up at home the past few days whacking the 500 question law guidebook or something. Luckily all MCQs, can even tembak a few correct. Hahahaha.. Well, gotta say. Law is THE MOST boring part of the process of getting a driver's license. Hopefully don't hafta go for the 6-hours long talks or whatever. Yep u got that right, 6 FREAKIN' BLOODY HOURS!!! Just go there, do the test, pass and voila! Job well done. =D

Well, things ain't easy as it seems. Firstly, hafta study the driver's thingy and then do the questions. And my oh my.. Hell lot of crap to learn. =S

Imagine this...
every single thing.. and maybe more. In BM!!! =S

And alot more crap about being a pemandu berhemat or something.. All useless, brain-washing things wan lah.. Mostly all common questions. Hahahaha.. Haiz.. How I wish the guides were more like these though: (make things so much easier for us examinees, can pass much more easily summore XD)

How could anyone get this wrong?


Abit disturbing...


Aduiii.. Piece of cake lah!



And my personal favourite...

Would gladly study this for law test.. Hahaha.


Okay, that's all for now. Wish me luck for my law test! [=

0 comments: