CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 15 March 2008

Pangseh-ed

Definition of pangseh:

1. Leave someone alone or some people alone (if more than 1) although was together as a group to start with.
2. Ditch someone for certain reasons (mostly negative: dislike, don't fit in etc.)
3. Leaving someone out intentionally

Hence, the meaning of pangseh-ed would mean that the person was the victim or the pangseh-ee. AKA Me. =C
_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, the day started out as usual. Same old same old, lunch then friends called so go out loh. Met them at Riverside and they wanted to watch a movie I already watched: 10 000BC so I decided to watch another movie: Ah Long Pte Ltd, while they watched theirs. Rational decision right?

After that, movie finished. I thought that their movie was longer so I waited.. And waited.. And waited.. Till people started SHOWING UP & GOING INTO the cinema for the NEXT SHOWTIME. I was like... "WTF??!!!!"

Messaged them and went to look for them around Parkson. Roamed around, wandering and end up in Times. Then, they called and said they left already, at Spring at the moment. And I was like...


Then lai lo... explaination kao kao. Called but couldn't get through.. Tried contacting you but cannot. Yadiyadiyada.. Phone didn't say anything, so don't know who to believe. Message also don't have. So how?? Ask me join them.. Come pick me up now. Zzz..

I was like.. Whatever lah! No mood listen liao. So chun chun ho phone batt died. So no need hang up and no need give excuse also. Then, ~I walk a lonely road~ go home loh, Em0 all the way ahh..

Haiz.. Seelah, this post soo clean de. No foul language or any indecent words anywhere. If not, should expect like CENSORED here, there, everywhere! This is called self-control people, show you a little something called respect that you should know about. What kinda screwed up day is this.

Ask people go out I go, say go watch movie I watch, you go watch your movie, I go watch mine. Budden.. End up go different way in the end, more of like I went out alone and met a bunch of friends along the way hor? Sien.. Spoil mood nia. Freakin' controlling myself from spilling all the foul language from Ah Long.. And much much more familiar words. Super letdown ahh.. Haiz..

Moral of the story? Never watch movies separately unless got more than 1 person. If not.. You may just go through what crap I went through too. [=

2 comments:

Daniel Chong said...

wah... sounds very sien.. too bad ler, sid.. (next time ask me, i follow u wherever u go one.. hahaha)

Avinash Bhasi said...

some friends r like that....dont care... they will undrstand their mistake some day n definitely apologise to you... i had such friends...