CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 1 February 2008

Literature: The Art of Bullshitting

Haiz.. Had a crappy day today, lessons sucked.. Class was boring. Everyone was in the weekend mood already AS USUAL. What more to say we hadta stay back for our 1st of the many more tests to come. And of all things, it hadta be literature. =S

Back in Malaysia, English was a piece of cake because we practised the British system which is simply comprehension and composition. But here in Singapore, American seems to be the way. So we hadta learn how to comment on pomes, short stories.. Interpret whatever hidden meaning in them.. Learn the literary devices and so on.. Yadiyadiyada.. Loads of unnecessary crap.

So up till here, guess you can probably make out what happened. Yeap, kinda screwed up my Lit test. Some extract about Soviet propaganda and one little girl's dream for freedom. Bah!! How am I suppose to write anything on that?? Zzz... So I just spammed 4 1/2 pages of total non-stop bullshitting, which contributed to my theory that Literature is all about quantity and NOT quality. Agree?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well, let's talk on the lighter side and forget about the.. Incident. [= Lemme introduce you all to a dear victim of mine who slept like a dead log in class today and suffered under my experimentations. Hahaha.. Everyone, meet Experiment 101: Nehemiah!

My poor friend was sleeping so soundly with his mouth hanging open that I thought he was missing something. So I conveniently rolled up a cigarette and stuck it there, marvelling at the work of art I have just created.

Here's another pic of him vertically!! Hahaha..

Last but not least, de piece de resistance!

Can anyone say druggie? XD

Just couldn't help myself when the lesson was dead boring and his open mouth was too inviting. So I rolled up another ciggie and stuck it there. And wow.. Did he smoke like crap. Hahahha.. Was going for the third one when he woke up and tasted processed tree fibre in his mouth. What followed up was a swear word and an almighty WHACK! *ouch*

All I can say is I got what I asked for, but it was worth it. Hahaha.. Ain't I a bastard? =P

0 comments: