CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 11 February 2008

I Think They Know / 2 Hearts

Yep, 2 song titles for this post. Pretty special eh? Hahaha.. Hi y'all, I'm back in SG already. It's still CNY and I'm here. Haiz.. Haven't had enough of visiting, friends, gambling and my darling yet. Hehehehe... Well, not gonna go into lengths of missing home and stuff, too tired to type all that. Just gonna explain both the songs for today.

Well, for "I Think They Know", pirated version of Justin Timberlake's "I Think She Knows" because... This is BIG NEWS so better listen up. My parents know about us. And so does hers!!! O_o story started all like this:

Remember christmas night? Think I forgot to mention that dad saw us together, holding hands while walking. He didn't see her so didn't know her. As my cool dad as usual, he just asked me who was it and teased me about it then let me go with a light warning. I on the other hand, begged him not to tell my mum at all cost! Was willing to do ANYTHING to keep it a secret. Well, my dad wasn't the secret keeping type so before I knew it (while I was in SG) he spilled it to her. And... Thanks to my 2 sisters who mouthed "Amy Amy" over and over again so my mom, a smart woman put two and two together. Voila! =S

So the truth was spilled when I went back this CNY, both my mom and dad knew.. However! The funny thing is, they didn't seem to.. erm.. how to say? Disapprove? Hahahaha.. XD Expected from my dad, he's a cool guy. But my mom? Hmm.. Think either she has something up (she and her parents are very close through church stuff) or she really doesn't mind it! Woohoo!! Hopefully it's d later one. Hehehe..

And as for her mom, she found out the day that I left. She must've saw us in church or something, because I interrogated my mom and she say she didn't say a single thing to Amy's mom. Soo.. =S I'm more worried for Amy because her mom is much MUCH worse than mine. Her dad's cool though, funny guy. Hahaha.. Soo.. Hope to hear from her soon about this. Ahh.. What a coincidence, Valentine's just around the corner! Lol.

____________________________________________________________________________
WARNING: Not for the faint-hearted or weak stomach.

Highlights of the day: Bio Practical.

Before...

After...

O-o-o-ooh, I'm in love, woo! I'm in love, woo! XD

0 comments: