CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 14 February 2008

Bittersweet Chocolates

Sigh... This year's valentine is one sad and depressing valentine. Separated by the South China Sea of Love and only means of communication is a phone call, how i wish we both had webcams. =\ No hugs, no kisses, not even a glimpse of her in real life. Only spoken wordes to express you feelings through a lousy phone that you wish you could afford to video call the whole time through. Haiz... Welcome to my Valentine's.

Depressing ain't it? It's these times that you really hate long distances... Regret ever getting into one and just beat yourself up over it. However, I won't let myself till that stage. Just be grateful that we're together and loving each other despite the hardship of a long distance relationship. =D


Anywho, on to the celebration and gifts!! Hahahaha.. This is what SHE got me XD.


Ain't it pretty? A four sided heart-shaped card with a special message and a delicately wrapped golden gift box topped with a silver ribbon bow. You gotta admit, she sure put in alot of effort into this. And I love her all the much more for every single ounce of it. <3


Giant chocolate sticks from my sister, Sarah. =D

Didn't see this coming at all, but I'm still grateful for the gifts sis. [= hehehe.. And, although I didn't get you anything. Well, siblings lah hor? Nvm lah.. hahaha.. =P


A creative & original test tube design of hers saying: U Are Loved


So, that was my valentine's. How was yours? Any good as mine or better? Anyways, just gonna end this post with a simple and classic greeting:

Happie Valentine's Day to everyone!! <3

0 comments: