CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Pending...

Hello hello. Sorry people for the lack of updates.. School life been boring as usual, nothing interesting to post.. and if I did.. it'd most probably bore the crap outta you & me both. =\ sad ain't it? Haiz..

School's a bore.. Boarding life's the same everyday.. Choir's.. just started. So nothing much to say about it yet.. Zzz.. If only boredom could kill, life would actually be interesting. Hahaha..

Still waiting for a request from my "mei mei" (not blood related sister) Sarah then a REAL update will happen. For now.. just tolerate my ranting of my boring life here in Singapore. Hahaha..

Chinese New Year's just around the corner.. Few things to look forward to: angpaus, family, friends, HER, home, kuching food & many many more. Can't wait for it!! Will be back from the 4th - 10th.. Soo any open houses or any plans.. please don't forget about me!! Lol.. Sound so desperate now.. Owells, can't blame me for trying to maximise my holidays. [=

Anywho, it's like.. 12:36 am now.. and I'm blogging this crappy post. Wow.. Some life I have!! Time to hit the sack and do something more productive aka SLEEPING!! Goodnight y'all.

0 comments: