CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 25 January 2008

1 month.

Due to the lack of my posts this month.. I decided to update TWICE in one day! Muahahaha.. Must think I have lotsa things to talk about hor? Actually.. It's just a special occasion that I remembered.. Hmm.. Not very true actually, more like noticed. Hehe.

Today is the 25th of January, what could be so special about today you may ask.. Is it someone's birthday? A day of accomplishment? Something eventful? What would cause a certain celebration that I would even blog about it.

Well, for those sharp minds and quick eyes, you may have already guessed it. Yes, today is our 1 month anniversary ever since we went official on christmas night. Yes you got it, 25th Dec - 25th Jan. Exactly 1 month. [=

Ahh... 30 glorious days with her. Loving my baby every moment, every minute, every hour and every day. Although the South China Sea splits us apart, I'm sure our love and relationship will hold on through. I've never regretted loving you my dear, every moment and everyday seems like a blessing with you in my life. Haiz.. All these mushy talk makes me miss you even more. How I wish I was with you right now to celebrate today. Hehe. Soo.. All that I can do now my dear, is dedicate this post to you.

Happy 1 month anniversary darling! I love you. <3

We will do a proper celebration when I'm back, this I promise you. For you, for me, for us. May many many more months soon to come. Hehehe. [=

0 comments: