CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 31 October 2008

an EmO moment

I know that I'm gonna sound super duper uber GAY for saying this.. and that many, alot, HELL maybe everyone i know are gonna tease me about this for.. let's say, the rest of my life?? Butt... I just gotta share this with all of you, and I hope that you all feel the same too..




I am sooooo totally in love...





with these two songs...






from High School Musical 3: Senior Year





... it's finally over T.T



1 comments:

Ravenizer said...

Haha. Awesome dude! Rock on. I loved Senior year too. I like all the songs. Especially 'I want it All, Now or Never, Walk Away, Can I have this dance? Night to remember... Heck, the whole album lah. Haha. I got my hands on the entire album right after the show. Whee! Now I'm not the only "GAY" person here. I love HSM on my iPhone!

Lol, that was pretty random :)