CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Back to Youtube again...

Yepyep.. It's the holidays and... I'm bored. =\ hence... it's back to Youtube for more video surfing!! (Yes I know.. I need a life T.T) Anyways, here's a couple of videos to save my fellow victims from boredom.





First up.. is a song cover by my very own white munkey, Jesse Song!!! Yesh, I'm his Singapore rep and I'm here to promote his rising career as a famous Youtube musician. Eh, don't prae prae orr.. He'll soon be the next Marie Digby man!! With a dick of course lah. Hahaha. Well, this is a cover of "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down accompanied by Joshua Pui, another already famous and pro song cover-er (if there's such a word) lol

(btw, you're suppose to click on their names to go to their Youtube page)





Now, this is a... very homemade amateur video of a classmate of mine releasing exam stress on MY physics textbook. Well, it was after exams already but he just wanted to do it for fun anyway. Heck, I'm not taking Physics next year! But he is though... lol Yeah so.. If you hate Physics, you'll love this video and my friend for doing it too. Hehe.


0 comments: