CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 1 August 2008

Thank God It's Friday... NOT!!

Well yeah.. As you can see from the title I had a bad Friday and watching too much Borat. Haha. So, let's start from the top shall we?

Started off the day with some stupid annual mass run aka cross country which is compulsory for all students. Wasted the morning as the different category competitions went first before the school mass run. Walked like 3/4 of the route then just sprinted the rest to draw out some sweat.

After that, the intial plan was to go play pool but.... One guy couldn't make it, another lost interest and it was only me and another guy left. No way was I gonna just play pool with 1 guy, just abit 2 gay for me. =P So, we ended up swimming, steaming, and slacking around at my friend's place and went for lunch at McDonald's where the mass run was held. -.- right??

To top it all off, after a short friendly game of soccer, I sprained my ankle. AGAIN. Not just any ankle, the same one as last time. My right ankle. =S Guess I hafta spend my weekend kuai-ly in boarding school and get some work done while my ankle heals. Haiz... How sad. T.T

Worst thing is, I'm more worried about my ankle after it heals rather than the condition it is in now. C'mon, spraining an ankle twice in about.. 3 months? =\ Who ever heard of such a thing? Hopefully I'll still be able to walk at the end of this. God knows what my ankle will be like...

0 comments: