CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 5 August 2008

A random post

Hey! Hey!!! HEY!!!! Wanna know something cool??? My spectacles have superpowers... Seriously!! Been averaging around... 7-8 hours of sleep in total the past two nights, and to my surprise and everyone else's, I haven't fallen asleep in class for two days straight! Not a single time! Nor a feeling of sore eyes, a case of nodding off... yadiyadiyada. And... The reason behind this, I think are my spectacles! Because I've been wearing them throughout school hours and never took them down during class. It may well be the secret behind staying awake in class. Coolio right?
_______________________________________________________________________

Quotes of the day:

"You and your jokes are so lame. That's why you can't do stand-up comedies." - Chai Jia Ren, Vice-Chairman of 4.18 Jude aka the guy with the default -_- face

On Macbeth, "Huh? WTF??!! Banquo died?" - Chan Xin An, 4.18 Jude class joker
FYI, the literature oral test on Macbeth is in like.. Two days?? Lol.
_______________________________________________________________________

This coming Saturday is Singapore's 43rd National Day. So in lieu of that, my school's gonna celebrate it on Friday (Yay! No classes on Friday!). Not only that, my school's gonna do some school historical event by putting the entire student body consisting of 2000+ people on the football field and form the map of Singapore with the number 43 in the middle!! Sort of like... this:

Yeah I know, it somehow resembles a rhino with the number 43 tattooed on its body. Lol

Yep so, BIG thing man!!! Cannot miss this for the world!!! (Note: Sarcasm used here) Oh and did I mention we're suppose to turn up in red t-shirts or white t-shirts with red prints on it only? Imagine the different country flags with these two colours on it.. Was thinking of either wearing an Indonesia or Japan flag. Waddya think? XD

0 comments: