CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 14 June 2008

Saturday the 14th

Yeah I know.. I was a day late. =\ Was gonna blog and talk about the origins of Friday the 13th, Jason Voorhees and all that. Oh, if u don't know who I'm talking about, just imagine.. A big guy. Hockey mask. Huge machete. And an undying body. Still don't get what I'm talking about? Here's a pic to refresh your memory.


Are we on the same track now? Alright, so yeah. That was what I would've done. But... Seeing that I was a day late, I'll let bygones be bygones eh? [=

As to keep this post short and simple, all I wanted to say is: Today was my greatest birthday celebration YET. Hehe. Thanks darling. Love you!

Oh, and also to the other June babies:

Happy belated birthday Desmond!
Happy birthday Reuben!
Happy birthday Benny!
Happy be-earlied birthday Tyrone / Hui Ching!! (Tomorrow)

Get what I'm doing now? XD

0 comments: