CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 19 June 2008

One more for Sandra & one for Annabelle

WARNING: Shameless, guiltless post as a poorly faked imitation of a Hannah Montana fan ahead. Lol.


Yep, it's her again. Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus with her very own concert/movie. Pardon me, 3D movie. Featuring the also very famous Jonas Brothers too.


It'll be airing this Saturday night on Disney Channel, if I'm not wrong. So people without Disney Channel, too bad. =P Oh and did I mention it'll be running for 1 week long? And since it's in 3D, you're gonna need 3D goggles to watch them. (I think...)

*imitation part*

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the *in one breath* HannahMontana&MileyCyrusfeaturingJonasBrothers
BestofBothWorldsConcert!!!!
*takes a deep breath* then... (in the most girly voice ever) *SCREAMS!!!*

OhOhOh and.. It's going to be in 3D too!!! I hafta likee.. Wear these super duper cool 3D glasses so likee.. You're gonna have Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus popping outta your TV like that! WOW!!! Andandand.. The Jonas Brothers too!! OMG.. I want all three of them to pop out at once!! Or rather Nick, Joe & Kevin one by one after another!!! *squeals*

It's on Saturday night on Disney Channel. That's like.. Tomorrow tomorrow!! Sooo sooon!!! I can't wait!!! =D I'm like.. soo gonna watch it!!! Gonna mark it down on my calendar.. Phone... Post-it notes.. Bathroom mirror.. In the car.. My dog.. My maid.. Fridge.. So that everywhere I go I'll remember it!!

REMEMBER!!!
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert
featuring Jonas Brothers
in 3D movie airs on Disney Channel on Saturday night!!
MustMustMustMUSTMUST WATCH!!

Oh and, here's a trailer of the movie for you guys. You can also check out the main website for it HERE.



P.S. My acting's not so bad after all eh? Haha. XD
P.P.S. No offense or disrespect to any Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus / Jonas Brothers fan out there
P.P.P.S. Oh yeah Sandra, you asked for a happy post right? Happy enough for ya? Haha.
P.P.P.P.S. Credits go to Sean for telling me about this and hence inspiring this post. Lol.

0 comments: