CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 9 June 2008

公公泡的茶

Before:
He's the one who piggybacked me when I was SMALL (in terms of age and size. Yes I was fat. =P)
He's the person who scratches my back when I can't sleep.
He's the guy who always bring me out for KFC.
He's the guy who always tapaus breakfast back even though I never ask for it.
He's the one who first taught me chinese chess.
He's the person who befriends the blind and crazy beggars.
He's the guy who bought all those durians from an old poor seller.

Now:
He's the substitute driver when my parents are not around.
He's the one who sweeps everybody's driveway every morning to keep them clean.
He's the guy who feeds the neighbours' dogs when they're hungry.
He's the person who watches TV while wearing a cap because the lights are too glaring for him. Haha.
He's the one who went around the house with a parang chasing some non-existent thief.
He's the person with the foul mouth and vulgar language accompanied with an explosive temper.
He's the guy who loves and take care of each and everyone of us cousins aka his grandchildren.
He's a diabetic with some minor eye problem.
He's getting older and his memory wasn't as good as it was back then.

After:
He's the one I will cherish and love.
He's the irreplaceable guy Beyonce was singing about.
He's the one and only grandpa I will ever have.
He will always be in my heart. Forever and ever.

Happy birthday grandpa!

0 comments: