CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 21 December 2007

Christmas Cookies

This past few days, I've been busily helping my mom out with some baking. Or maybe I should say ALOT of baking. All for our church's xmas dinner.. some sorta gift or something.. dunno lah.. Soo, been getting my hands down and dirty by making cookies for xmas. And.. here's a few lessons on how to do it correctly. [=

Step 1: Wrap the baked cookie in a zippo plastic bag so it won't "lau hong"


Step 2: Get the sticker

Step 3: Stick the sticker on the zippo plastic bag

Tada! You've just successfully finished wrapping + sticking a cookie! And for those who don't like chritmas trees.. Here are also:

Starry starry night...

I <3>

Yea yea yea.. You people might say it doesn't seem much and that it's not such a tough job at all. Well.. Try saying repeating those 3 steps for like.. err.. let's say.. 300-400 times?? Yes, you heard me alright. THREE TO FOUR HUNDRED TIMES. And when you're done doing that, you would most probably be like me and end up hating cookies for the next few days. In the end, you'll get this:


Mountains...

And mountains...

AND MOUNTAINS...

of christmas cookies!!

Damn... Santa's gonna become so fat this christmas.. Anyone got enough to milk to go with this? Hahahaha.. XD

0 comments: