CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 20 December 2007

#2

Soo.. as you can see, my blog has went through a new face lift. Couldn't actually find a nice skin.. Chose this one because of the adorable dog, I'm a dog lover FYI. But.. can't edit it to the way EXACTLY i want it.. soo.. whatever lah. Credit goes to Jon who helped me choose this. Kind of a indecisive person I am. [=

On to my day.. hmm.. spent the whole day baking and wrapping them darn cookies for my mom. Souvenirs for my church's xmas dinner. Sorry for the lack of pictures, didn't had a camera and was too absent-minded to take pics with my phone. Owelz...

Well, christmas is just around the corner.. And what have you done to spice up your house for christmas? A christmas tree at home? Stockings by the... err.. door? Lol.. Santa hats for everybody? Anything at all? At least learn a couple of carols and sing it out loud like everybody in the world is deaf right? Do something christmassy for the house loh.. for your family and for yourself..

Talking about christmas.. Stumbled upon this song and thought that I should share it with my dear readers. Lol.. sounds as if im sooo loved. =P It's Season of Love or better known as 525600 Minutes by Rent. A funny and entertaining song that lifts up people's moods. Guess I'm just in a christmassy mood to keep sharing things. Well, merry early xmas 2 u all and a happie new year!! =D


0 comments: