CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 20 December 2007

1 Day Old!!!

Hi all and welcome to my blog. As you all know, or probably don't.. This is not my first blog. Had a friendster one before but had problems updating it so I did the most humane thing possible and just killed it. [=

Soo.. you all must be wondering why I'm starting a new blog then eh? Is it inspiration? A sudden touch of interest from the skies? OR just plain boredom? Rock bottom rotting at home kinda feeling? Well, to tell you the truth.. It's neither. The birth of this blog owes it all to her:


Say hi to my dearest "sister" and the reason why my blog link is like that.. Babi Ah Moi!!! *applauses* Story goes like this: It was just another normal day when I went online, then this dear friend of mine was just too plain bored.. So she forced me to create a blog and waste another space of blogspot.com. So I did and voila! This happened, and all because of my precious babi ah moi.. How sweet right? Thus I dedicated my blog's link to her by including her name in there.

Oh by the way, to those who don't understand either Bahasa Malaysia or.. err.. Hokkien right? Lol. Babi = Pig & Ah Moi - Sister. Hence, the picture of the pig and "sister" Get it??


Okay, enough about HER.. Time for ME ME ME & myself.. and I. =D (perasan hor?)

Name: Sidney Tan

Age: 16
Occupation: Student (studying in Singapore)
Status: In a relationship XD

Ehh... Wait a minute.. That's all under my profile already right?? Stupid... Oh wells, nevermind then. Hahahaha. Soo.. Guess that's all about my blog for the time being. So, since it's the first day of my blog. Let's all celebrate it the traditional way eh? Birthday cake and all. [=

I love strawberries.. Don't you? [=

Oh and also, I included this song to wrap it all up. It's
祝我生日快乐 by Landy Wen. Translation: Wish myself a happy birthday. A perfect ending to a perfect start. Don't you think so? [=


C'mon everybody, let's all be emo and sing along. =D

0 comments: