CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 17 November 2008

So many things.. So much more time

Hey y'all.. Should all most probably know I'm back already.. *looks down @ d terminator picture in the post below* oh yeah.. I told you all. Hehe. Anyways, I'm back!!! But... Unfortunately most of my friends are having SPM... =\ oh, for those who don't know what SPM is.. it's sorta like Malaysian O levels for secondary.

Yeah so.. been spending time with family.. and time alone @ home. =( think I came back at a wrong time loh.. Owelz.. That's why came up with this to-do list and hopefully it'll keep me occupied till SPM's over [=



1. DRiVE!!! or rather learn how to.. and then get license (preferably & hopefully before SPM ends.. so I can like drive to school and kek all my friends.. wakakakka XD)

2. Download & watch Gossip Girl, Heroes & House.. missed out on quite a few episodes while I was in China.. so.. catching up time!! =D

3. Exercise abit more maybe?? Went China and ate... ALOT come back home also same thing.. parents fatten me up all d time.. and besides, who can resist kolo mee + laksa + rotikiap etc. ???

4. Blog more?? lol. Don't think so lah.. Maybe only after SPM loh.. lots more things happening then.. I GUARANTEE YOU




well.. I guess that's all for now lah.. don't know what to post and just came up with this list.. so.. till nextime cya!! [= btw, i was too lazy too find pics for this post =P

0 comments: