CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 24 November 2008

Eddie McDowd


Tell me.. Does anybody remember this dog?? ANYONE???



Nehh.. The 17 year old bully who got turned into a dog by some freaky old man for all the bad things he has done and has to do 100 deeds to turn back into a human. Problem is.. HE'S A DOG. So yeah.. Oh and did I mention that he can talk?? I meant the dog.. And the only people who can hear him is the freaky old man and the last kid he bullied who turned out to be his owner later on (cliche I know..) Soo... Ring any bells????



No?? Well, nevermind.. This show's called "100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd" (very creative & original title... =S) and yeah.. Basically Eddie the boy who turned into a dog has to do 100 deeds to turn back into a human (I know I said that alreadyy..) The thing is.. I never finished watching this show.. So I was wondering... Did Eddie ever finished his 100 deeds?? And if he did... Did he turn back into his original self??? Does anyone know??? Can somebody tell me the ending of this show??? Pleeeeaaaassseeeee... ):



0 comments: