CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 4 September 2008

Updates...

Firstly, sorry for the lack of updates. Been deprived of a computer or more so internet for the past... almost a week. Soo no updates could be made and stuff. Anyways, I'll try and cramp all the things that's been going on the past week into this one post. So bear with me. =P

Well, actually... To cut everything short, the main point is that: my family and my cousin's family came over and I've been staying out with them till now. Spent quality time with them, ate lotsa lotsa light / heavy / buffet / self-prepared / kopitiam meals, went to Sentosa, did my homework ( =S lol.. ), bought some new clothes, yadiyadiyada..

And now.. Time for pictures! Unfortunately the pictures here are taken by a crappy 1.3 megapixel phone camera. =\ The rest are in my mum's camera and uncle's camera recorder. So yeah.. Will try and get my hands on those pics though! Without further ado, the pictures:

A uber tasty green coloured cocktail called Grenadine

Cousin Joanne attempting the "Don't Drink" look

Cousin Shawn with his usual dorky poses + the lemon

A few of the glasses we finished that night

Yam Seng!

So.. All in all, this past week has been a very family-ish quality time with who else but my family. All I hafta say is that, although I seldom admit it.. I do miss my family sometimes. And this past few days has been one of the greatest and most affectionate family moment holidays of my life. [=



P.S. you're suppose to be moved to tears now. So cry dammit cry! Hehe. =D

0 comments: