CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 22 May 2008

You win some, You lose some.

By now, I'm sure everybody knows what's been happening. All I've gotta comment on this few events is that: you can't win everything.

1. Chelsea losing to Manchester United in penalties

Terry's mistake

What an action-packed way to end the Champions League finals man. A different coloured card-ful match, chest-bumping and foul committing game, a 1-1 draw, then come the penalties! The unbelievable thing is that, John Terry aka CAPTAIN of Chelsea slipped and missed his shot!

I was like half-celebrating when Ronaldo missed his shot already and this suppose-to-be injured retard went and do this stint. It all came down to Anelka who couldn't quite deliver as well. Sigh...


Drogba the idiot

Idiot Drogba shouldn't have gone and red-carded himself also. Would've been a much better result if he had done the penalty instead. Zzz..

2. American Idol 7: David Cook

DAVID COOK WINS!

Err.. For this, I gotta say that I haven't been following this season. AT ALL. So I don't know much about what's going on. The finals was the 1st episode I watched of American Idol this season. Lol. Except the retarded auditions where I laughed my ass off at the participants.

But, that's beside the point. Well, based solely on last night's performances. David Cook is the better singer, hands down. However, his song choices were crappy that night and that's why David Archuleta got all the sweet praises and encouraging comments from the judges. Even though Archuleta's young and all, I still prefer Cook and his rockin' style that sets him different than the rest of the American Idols.

Budden, who could seriously like Archuleta? Come on, he looks or should I say gay. Yes, GAY.
GAY GAY GAY GAY. Would you just look at him, him and his.. squinty eyes and the big bloody lips of his when he sings. *pukes* You know what? He reminded me of Zac Efron and that guy is undeniably gay. Period.

Anyways, David Cook won!! He's the 7th American Idol! Congrats to him man, he deserved it. Keep on rockin' David Cook!


3. Hall 5 = Soccer Champions!

Was saving the best for last, remember I told mentioend in my last post about the post exam activity: inter-hall soccer? Well, the finals were held on Monday and guess what? My hall, hall 5 won!! We thrashed the powerhouse Hall 2 with their imba (short for imbalance) players and power long shots 3-1 and beat Hall 8 with a slim score of 1-0.

Best part was, this is Hall 5's first win in like.. 3 years? According to 1 of the boarders who's been staying in Hall 5 for some time. So, glory glory Hall 5!! Finally we won something, #1 in soccer baby! Oh and yes, I did contributed as the goalkeeper. In case you people thought that I was just reporting events and incidents as usual. =P


0 comments: