CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Inactivity...

Heyheyhey!! Guess what? It's like... The last day of February already!!! Gosh, how time flies! It's almost March... and haven't updated for like... almost a month O_o lol. Oh wells, life's been... un-interesting and been lazy to update too hehe.

Anyhoo, I'm just gonna sum up what February has been like for me: (sorry for another word-filled post but I'm just not the type that's good with pictures =P)


1. Settled my subject combinations: Officially taking Chemistry, Maths, History, Econs, English & Chinese

2. Joined Frisbee Club!! =DD

3. Celebrated an OG mate's birthday with a cupcake (couldn't get a cake in time 'cause the shop closed) and matchsticks (same reason as before =S)

4. Met up with my parents who came over for the weekend

5. Met up with my uncle who came down from KL for a business trip and had Tony Roma's for dinner XD

6. Went for the school annual cross-country (something like school marathon) and drank more cups of milo than the distance that I ran

7. I didn't actually run... Neither did I walk at all. Kinda just skipped that part and went straight to the milo hehehe XD

8. Donated blood (:

9. Updated my blog for the... 2nd or 3rd time this month lol



Yeah, so that's what my February's been like for me. I... I'll try to be less inactive and more active with my blog, no guarantees though. But to all my faithful readers out there (if there are any at all) I promise to update more often and keep this blog alive. Till nextime!

0 comments: