CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 15 December 2008

I've got nothing else to blog about so I'm doing this tag..

Tagged by: PeiYi aka Little Mermaid ;)



Rules & Regulations:

Do not copy answers
Tag questions must be 100% same
Tag people before doing the tag



I tag:

1. Sandra the MAN
2. Sarah the artist
3. Jesse the deflowered white monkey XD
4. Chang Mien the friend I know since Pri 1
5. Annabelle the babiahmoi!! =P
6. Melanie the NZ hottie ;)
7. Frederick the un-holy pastor
8. Keith the mini driver
9. Alexander Marvin Manzes (cool name hor??)





How do you know 1? (Sandra)
Lodge 1A.. a loooooong time ago

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Sarah)
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! My polyvore!!! T_T haha jkjk
ermm.. I won't appreciate arts & drawing more.. and I wouldn't have finished my form 3 arts exam in time!! hahaha

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Jesse & Chang Mien)
woahh.. unlikely mix BUTTT... think they're about the same height so okay lahh.. hahaha XD

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? (Annabelle & Melanie)
err.. they'll hafta get to know each other first.. WHICH!!! 5 is not very good at... =P

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Frederick)
Oh VERY... a pastor who indulges in vices of many kind.. who wouldn't?? ;)

Tell me something about 9 (Alex)
ahh... my lakia friend who has a very well thought and well planned ambitious future filled with IT & business. But at the meantime, he's just the crazy average happy go lucky guy with a mole on his nose and the famous green vitara that buang-ed few too many times haha

What's 1's favourite past time? (Sandra)
From what I know... CS & gokart haha

What language does 2 speak? (Sarah)
english, malay, lil' bit of chinese i think.. and muffled chubby bunnies!! haha

Who is 3 going out with? (Jesse)
hmm.. don't think he's going out with anybody at the moment.. but if he was.. it'd most probably be me!! ;D

How old is 4? (Chang Mien)
same age as me lohh.. 17

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Annabelle)
yesterday.. church [=

Who is 6's favourite singer? (Melanie)
I... have no idea lol but it's kinda hard when she has like.. 100+ songs in her playlist and none are of the same artists.. =S

Would you date 7? (Frederick)
Oh YESSS as mentioned before.. who wouldn't?? hahaha XD

Is 8 single? (Keith)
ermm.. trying hard not to be? hehe

What's 9's last name? (Alex)
MARVIN MANZES!!! woohoo!

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? (Sandra)
oooo.. interesting question.. well, if she promises to drive me around in the Porsche of hers.. haha XD

Which school does 2 go to? (Sarah)
err.. since she finished form 5 alreadyyy.. not exactly sure where she goes to now but she did went to LODGE!!! *sings lodge schooool.. our schooool*

What do you like about 3? (Jesse)
hehehee ALOT of things... from guitars.. to girls.. to everything funny under the sky Jesse's never failed to amuse me and make me laugh and he's one of the nicest guy I know.. and of course who can forget... FLIGHT PLAN babybeh!! ;) haha

0 comments: