CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 11 July 2008

Mash Ups

Recently, I stumbled upon a couple of mash-ups and fell instantly in love with them so as my duty to my fellow readers, I thought it would be nice to share it. Sharing is caring. =D Heck, it makes one hell of a post/update anyway.

First things first, just in case you don't understand what "mash-up" is...

Wiki says that a mash-up or bootleg is a song or composition created from the combination of the music from one song with the a cappella from another. "A mash-up is a song created out of pieces of two or more songs, usually by overlaying the vocal track of one song seamlessly over the music track of another." Read more about it here.

Anyways, without further ado, lemme introduce to you all, the King of Mash-Ups:

Peter Bull aka Norwegian Recycling

Yes I know, you all are scratching your head why did I just post a picture of a random someone on my blog. Well, this man here is the mastermind behind all the mash-ups I'll be sharing with you all later on.

Why did I dubbed him the King of Mash-Ups? Simple. Because all of his mash-ups are absolutely killer. Yes, you may know of other more famous DJs or artists who does mash-ups also but trust me... Peter Bull / Norwegian Recycling is worth giving a shot. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself:








These are just a few examples of his genius works. You can find the rest on his YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, and his official website at Multiply.

After you've watched all the videos, went to all his websites, downloaded all his songs... Now join me in unison as we drop our jaws in awe and proclaim him a genius at the art of mash-ups. All hail Peter Bull aka Norwegian Recycling, the King of Mash Ups!!

0 comments: